Thursday 14 September 2017

I'm Nuts About You card (Bugaboo image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have 3 cards to show tonight, this one I have made extra early for my hubby for our anniversary in November. I love this new image from Bugaboo and I added a sentiment to it.





I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - use kraft
Catch the Bug - chin up buttercup
Crafter's Cafe - boys will be boys
Dream Valley - Autumn colours
Fairytale Challenges - men only 
Little Miss Muffet - anything goes (bugaboo image used)
Ribbon Girl - any card 
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - CAS
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes  

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

5 comments:

  1. Super creation! Thanks for joining the Bugaboo theme challenge this week. Good luck in the draw!
    Jen
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image and love the B.paper-our anniversary is in Dec/48yrs so we no longer send each other cards
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely image! Thanks for showing it for the fairytale-for-men-only-challenge.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Such a cute image! Wonderful coloring!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super, super cute image and card. Thanks for sharing with us at The crazy challenge.
    Iskra DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy